Tickets? Booked. Microphone? Packed. Passport..?
This week we're off to Reykjavik to take part in Iceland Innovation Week's climate conference Ok, bye.
The event's name refers to the first Icelandic glacier lost to climate change, Ok-jökull and it was a chance for us to check in with some of the businesses and policymakers turning this isolated North Atlantic island into a world leader in carbon removal projects.
Thanks to this week's guests:
- Edda Konráðsdóttir, Co-Founder at Iceland Innovation Week
- Melkorka Sigríður Magnúsdóttir, Co-founder and director of Iceland Innovation Week
- Jarþrúður Ásmundsdóttir, Head of Innovation & Technology at Business Iceland
- Dirk Nuber, Managing Director at Climeworks
- Marty Odlin, CEO at Running Tide
- Seth Bannon, Founding Partner at Fifty Years
- Salka Sigurðardóttir, Negotiator for Cop26 Presidency
- Tinna Hallgrímsdóttir, Chairperson at Icelandic Youth Environmentalist Association
To learn more about The Carbon Removal Show, including further reading and all our sources, head to restored.cc.
Thanks to Patch for sponsoring the podcast.
And thanks to Cofruition for consulting on and producing the show.